This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, iFit, and Dropbox have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We are growing and looking for an Art Director to be a founding member of our US Creative team, and join our larger global creative department if you’re up for the challenge, you should apply and join us!
What will you do:
- Own the creative vision on all aspects of client deliverables
- Ensure all creative is on brand, on voice, align to best practices and impeccably produced
- Designing app storefronts for the most prestigious apps in the world
- Designing creative banners for global campaigns
- Involvement in the whole design process, from concept to deliverable.
- Work with account directors and delivery department leaders to ensure that creative deliverables are prioritized and delivered on time, on strategy and on budget
- Being part of an A-team working in a fun atmosphere
What do you need:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Art Director
- Expert in Photoshop & Illustrator-must
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, on a variety of projects across different industries
- Highly collaborative and able to partner with and support the needs of our clients and global team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss creative work to clients
- Understanding and appreciation for testing & iterative performance optimization
- Deadline-driven, results-oriented, and able to prioritize competing for demands
- Champion for great creativity with a “roll up your sleeves”, get it done approach
If you think that’s your dream job – send us your creative portfolio and CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.