This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
Epic Games seeks multiple Executive Assistants to support their leadership teams.
In this role, you will
- Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Booking travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, rental cars, and taxis
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, compiling agendas, and scheduling meetings
- Working with finance and legal teams to execute contracts and pay invoices
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintaining contact lists
- Take accurate minutes of meetings, and follow up on action items
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
What we’re looking for
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
- At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working in gaming, entertainment, technology, or communications fields is preferred
- College degree, preferred
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.