Talent Management Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
HR/Recruiting at Epic
What we do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is searching for a Talent Management Leader who will own, drive and deliver key aspects of the employee lifecycle globally, connecting across multiple programs and HRPs. Talent Management at Epic is just starting out, and the Leader will be a senior program owner, leading the HR Programs team (L&D, Onboarding & Offboarding, Immigration and Global Mobility) and will also own Epic’s Performance Management process. We are looking for a strategic, people loving, motivated and customer service oriented HR professional who is comfortable living in the grey. This exciting role partners with Epic’s HRBPs, HR Ops, business leaders and external partners to craft program strategy and approach, as well as gets deep into the details of creating and delivering programs. This is a unique opportunity to create programs from the ground up while leading a team and remaining close to the business.
In this role, you will
- Serve as the program owner for Performance Management at Epic. This includes managing our twice a year review process, continuously looking for ways to improve and scale.
- Lead a team of program owners and subject matter experts (L&D, Onboarding & Offboarding, Immigration and Global Mobility), developing their skills and helping them elevate and improve their programs
- Own the HR and Talent Management Calendar in partnership with business leaders and HR senior leaders.
- Partner with HRPs to operationalize programs around workforce planning and development, as well as helping consult and resolve business challenges
- Partner with HR Ops (Compensation, Benefits, Analytics and HR systems) to ensure consistent approach across the employee lifecycle and to drive uniform employee experiences
- Connect the dots between multiple programs, regions and teams
- Help identify the need for, select and operate technical systems and solutions
- Be a senior member of the HR team at Epic, collaborating across all HR programs, analytics, Diversity and Inclusion and with HRBPs to ensure an amazing employee experience
- Travel to locations may be required as need to support business needs
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 15+ years of Talent Management or HR experience combined. Experience with both Program Management and as an HRBP is a plus!
- Skilled at navigating multiple programs, connecting them and helping operationalize them into a seamless employee experience
- Able to exceed and deliver results in a complex global fast pace organisation.
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy
- Able to deal with change and desire to make a difference is paramount, we are looking for someone who loves to build from the ground up
- Excellent program management skills
- Strong analytical skills and systems thinking required
- Experience in managing program managers and developing their skills
- Current, in-depth knowledge of Learning and Development best practices and trends, willing to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfort working in a virtual environment
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.