DEI Program Manager EMEA/APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Overview - What you’ll do
Epic is looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Program Manager, who will report to our Head of DE&I on our People team. In this role, you will build, iterate and integrate programs and processes with a DE&I lens for our EMEA and APAC regions. In order to do this, you will partner and collaborate closely with business leaders, employees, and the People team to influence recruitment, talent management, learning, and engagement. As an essential part of the DE&I Team, you will be a crucial resource for unlocking capacity by project managing DE&I initiatives across the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Design and develop world class, innovative, diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies and initiatives with proven impact and external profile
- Leverage data and metrics to inform our approach, communicate priorities and measure progress for APAC / EMEA regions
- Partner with business leaders to build and refine programs and processes with a diversity, equity and inclusion lens
- Project manage, deliver and assess impact of programs and initiatives to ensure the advancement of our EMEA/APAC DE&I strategy
- Maintain focus on regulatory/policy change, and local advocacy
- Lead cross-functional projects, facilitate meetings, create project plans that include success metrics, timelines, and milestones to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Gather and understand various country laws regarding collecting and reporting EMEA/APAC self-identification demographic data
- Partner with our HR Strategy & Analytics team to develop and insightfully report out on metrics that measure progress and the effectiveness of our diversity and inclusion strategy
- Create tools, guidelines, and solutions to help the organization maintain a diverse, welcoming, and connected environment
- Assist with cultivating relationships with key external diversity partners, organizations and vendors
- Provide administrative and tactical support for D&I initiatives and programs
- Minimum 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in D&I space - preferably a global company
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) / Diversity councils
- Strong analytical skills; preferred experience in diversity analytics and understanding diversity data
- A self-starter that knows how to navigate a hyper-growth and fast-paced environment without much supervision
- Experience working cross-collaboratively with Sr. Leaders, People team, and employees across the organization
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.