HR Business Partner – Contract
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a strong HR Business Partner to provide leave coverage for one of our largest organizations. This role will likely be a 6-8 month contract.
- The HR Business Partner drives strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives.
- Understand and apply a broad perspective of the business strategy to ensure alignment and relevancy of HR initiatives and programs implemented.
- Engage with business teams to support and implement HR initiatives across the Business Unit including, but not limited to: surveys, performance & compensation process, talent assessment and development routines, technology implementations, diversity programs.
- Support the implementation of Zynga’s workplace strategy within the Business Unit.
- Consult regularly with team leaders to enhance performance and effectiveness of their organizations.
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business.
- Work directly with VP, People Operations to support the executive leadership team in this Business Unit.
- Provide guidance and solutions on matters related to employee performance, team effectiveness, and employee relation issues.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives, building an inclusive culture for all.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience, working with and supporting business teams with demonstrated results
- Experience in a public, matrixed, fast-paced, global and rapidly-changing business environment
- A strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Stellar communication skills and ability to manage change
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Strong client management and ability to gain business acumen quickly
- Ability to build solid internal business partnerships
- Strong collaboration skills with peers and HR partners
- Experience in compensation, talent acquisition and org design/development, and employee relations is a plus
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.