Sr. Compensation Analyst (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst to provide proactive analysis in the support and execution of our global compensation strategy under the direction of the Senior Compensation Manager, Core Compensation.
- Conduct internal and external market analysis to determine base salary, incentive pay, and equity recommendations based on business needs and requests
- Assists in developing, implementing, administering and maintaining the organization’s compensation programs and systems
- Assists with administration and auditing of compensation programs such at monthly grants process
- Prepares various compensation related reports for all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Assist in the implementation and testing phases of a compensation benchmarking system
- Leverages technology (workday) tools that support the processes ensuring maximum efficiency, while partnering with HR Tech team on enhancements
- Works with our third-party vendor on new system upgrades and enhancements
- Conducts thorough system quality checks and data review
- Identifies and resolves compensation issues ensuring quality service and responsiveness
- Document procedures and communicate to compensation team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 – 5 years compensation analyst experience
- Expert/Advanced MS Excel skills; proficient or better MS PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) course work or certification preferred
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently, while ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Workday (Compensation module) experience preferred
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to succinctly summarize insights and quantitatively assess business and financial impact;
- Ability to work well with multiple, changing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated experience with administration of compensation benchmarking software
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.