This job is no longer accepting applications.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
PLAYSTUDIOS is looking for a Senior Producer to manage the production of the my Konami Slots free-to-play app.
The Senior Producer manages their Production team, anchors communication across the development team, manages workflow considerations, mitigates risks, and ensures that the project hits its development goals.
The Senior Producer works with the product leadership team to fully define projects, achieve stakeholder approval, and secure resources. They consult with the development team to scope work and establish timelines. During development, the Senior Producer identifies and resolves impediments and ensures strong collaboration and communication throughout the organization. They make decisions in the context of a sound understanding of the product’s strategic and business goals. The Senior Producer continually optimizes processes for improved productivity and quality.
- Own production for the development team, with a focus on prioritization of most impactful initiatives, predictable and regular deliveries, and ongoing pipeline improvements.
- Scope proposals, develop project plans and carry projects through completion.
- Manage multiple large-scale initiatives within a mobile app from concept through launch and beyond, including maintenance, updates, enhancements, refreshes, and redesigns.
- Take ownership of day-to-day operations and cross-functional needs for a full stack game development team.
- Oversee project team of designers, developers, and QA (in-house and contractors) to deliver a high-quality product.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, producers, and discipline lead on upcoming releases and roadmaps to maintain alignment and meet expectations.
- Maintain ownership of outsourced projects.
- Identify roadblocks and provide solutions to mitigate risk.
- Drive development meetings with clear agendas. Capture action items and radiate information to the team.
- Communicate effectively with teams across multiple functions such as product, marketing, development, creative, content, customer service, QA, and more.
- Help drive and ensure development and QA processes, overall product quality, and testing.
- Maintain complete accountability of project cost (cost estimates, approved budgets), execution (production management), and delivery (on time, within budget).
- Drive off-shore development initiatives for the studio to develop and drive long-term strategies for production discipline.
- 8+ years of production experience.
- At least 3 years of game development experience.
- Strong prioritization skills, for personal work and for the team.
- Record of shipping mobile games in Senior Producer role.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience using modern production software to schedule, track and report the status of work.
- Ability to work well with offsite cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a 24/7 live service environment.
- Comfortable changing development trajectory with business needs and timelines.
- Adept at collaborative problem-solving.
- Robust level of initiative.
- Experience with scaling Scrum with LeSS, SAFe or similar.
- Deep understanding of mobile free-to-play games.
- Mobile casino gaming experience.
- Live operations production experience.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health benefit coverage for you and your dependents!
- Performance-based bonuses.
- 401K plan and stock options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Great downtown Austin location with extensive nearby dining options and vibrant nightlife.
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events.
- Catered lunches multiple times per week.
- Snacks and drinks available in the kitchen.
- Casual work environment.
- An open, collaborative workspace.
- Commuter benefits program.
- *** During COVID 19 we are currently working from home
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.