Mobile QA Engineer & Release manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is the job
Supersonic is looking for a Mobile SDK QA & Release manager to join our core SDK team.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to be a meaningful part of developing a large-scale revolutionary SDK that is used by hundreds of millions of users world-wide.
Our SDK is built as a Unity package (C#), combining native functionality as part of it (Android / iOS).
- Define and maintain our SDK quality standards and processes.
- Write test plans and validate them against features.
- Work closely with product and developers on the team.
- Upload apps to AppStore and Play Store, and lead the interactions with them.
- Lead our SDK release cycle – quality, tests, builds, release and measure.
- Production support, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- 2 years of mobile apps / SDK QA experience.
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
- Ability to work with various tools and technologies.
- Data oriented – test using data and analytics, SQL experience.
- Strong communications skills and a team player.
- Tech savvy.
- Experience in working with Unity.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with writing test automations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.