This job is no longer accepting applications.
Measuring mobile advertising activities has never been more important for advertisers, and we're all about providing the most advanced tools for doing so. AppsFlyer is growing and we’re looking for a talented and passionate User experience expert to join our team!
Throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle, you will work closely and in collaboration with other designers, product managers, engineers, and executives to create better experiences for our customers.
As a UX Expert you will be responsible for providing functional solutions, wireframes, prototypes and conducting user research. You will also design the functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
So, if you are a talented User experience expert and a great team player, come and join us!
What you’ll do
- Deliver end-to-end user experiences according to user needs and business goals.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and creating mockups.
- Conduct usability studies to research how customers handle our features.
- Work closely with development and QA to understand technical feasibility, as well as ensure that designs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the R&D, QA etc.
- Become an expert on our product, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience.
- Take part in our UX guild and collaborate with other designers to create a coherent experience for our product.
What you have
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, ideally working on complex products (Please include a portfolio in your application)
- 3+ years of experience designing and prototyping with tools such as InVision, Axure, or Figma.
- Proven experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership.
- Highly analytical approach with strong attention to detail
- Proven background in UX methodologies and applying user-centric design processes
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve UX design
- Experience collaborating effectively with product management, development, marketing, and other team members and stakeholders
- Organized, self-directed and efficient approach, with ability to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Team player mentality who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them
- Bachelor’s in relevant program (HCI, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Interaction Design, etc)
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.