Director of Customer Success SEAPAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and everyone of us has our own specialty, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s company breakfasts, happy hours, and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
AppsFlyer is looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to lead our Customer Success and Solutions Architect, and Customer Support Organization across SEAPAC.
The Director of Customer Success SEAPAC is an experienced leader who leads our Customer Success team. They are responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams at AppsFlyer. Reporting to APAC President and the Chief Customer Officer.
Success plays a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of AppsFlyers customers.
The Director of Customer Success needs an action mindset, is excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
What you'll do:
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across SEAPAC
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our global vision, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments - Large Enterprise, Mid-market, SMB, and Free/Open
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
What you have:
- A true passion for customers
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Success leadership role in enterprise Saas. Sales experience will also be considered
- Experience building and managing Customer Success and/or Solution Architect teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to move quickly and iterate
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- A track record of building and managing large SaaS Customer Success teams in organizations with more than $50M recurring revenue
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience and customer support
- The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners and at industry level events
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, leaders and leaders of leaders, building and motivating high achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Empathy, humility and listening skills
- Mobile and Marketing technology Analytics Experience and Passion, experience in mobile space a plus
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member!
Your application has been successfully submitted.