Admin Manager / Executive Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
What you will do:
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations, ensure all visitors and guests receive excellent customer service
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Procurement for office supplies and stationery, Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Coordinate with Antares service office regarding office issues, maintenance etc.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/ parcel for all BKK staff via normal mailing and FedEx
- Marketing swags: help marketing with some swags orders in Thailand
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Help coordinate events such as a MasterClass and APAC Regional Academy including: printing marketing collateral, arranging catering and refreshments, swag, etc
- Manage the President/ MD of APAC’s meetings and conference calls on the calendar to limit unnecessary travel and optimize working time
- Arrange all flights and accommodations for the Bangkok team, including local travel and any necessary travel logistics
- Act as an Executive Assistant to President/ MD of APAC
What you have:
- Customer-service orientation
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
- Experience as a receptionist in an active office
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.