HR Growth Partner - R&D
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppsFlyer, the world’s leading mobile analytics company is growing rapidly. The most important part of our growth is recruiting top talent to join the team. In order to make it happen, we’re hiring an HR Growth Partner to join our dynamic HR Team. As an HR Growth Partner, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our success and enable our growth with developing excellent people.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes HR, highly motivated, innovative and driven by challenges. This role is all about shaping and delivering the people strategy on many levels. The role is based in AppsFlyer’s HQ in Herzliya, Israel.
What you'll do:
- Develop HR strategies, identify appropriate solutions and ensure their implementation within the broader HR guidelines and framework of AppsFlyer
- Partner with our leadership team to profile the best candidates and refine the hiring process
- Understand business priorities and translate them into an HR approach that supports the business
- Liaise as a trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers on all aspects of HR
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Conduct organizational and talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability
- Work closely with colleagues to contribute to HR projects by providing ideas and suggestions
- Keep up to date with legal requirements, providing suggestions for changes
What you have:
- 3-4 years of experience as HRGP/HRBP in a global company, your experience should include HR Advisory or business partnering in the R&D field.
- Experience working in large organizations (1000+ employees)
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- Experience with the dynamic and complex changing work environment
- Flexible, fantastic communication skills and driven
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Be result oriented and achieve benchmarks/KPIs
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision.
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s degree
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.