This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
To entertain the world with the best mobile games by helping game developers reach players everywhere and provide the best game experience for their users.
At AppLovin, we’re all about staying inspired and delivering our best. We’re not content just to meet our goals—we want to beat them. Doing that means always taking initiative, acting with integrity, and aspiring to greatness.
What we’re looking for:
AppLovin Israel (SafeDK) is searching for an extraordinarily organized, systematic tech geek with a
never-ending passion and curiosity to learn and experience new technologies.
- Create, maintain, and execute manual tests and automation scripts to replicate real-world scenarios involving mobile devices (iOS and Android), databases, sniffing tools, logs monitoring, mobile development platforms (e.g Android Studio, Xcode, Unity) and web applications.
- Coordinate and set up appropriate test environments and perform integration, functionality, system, regression, and acceptance testing.
- 3 years+ of experience testing complex Web/ Mobile applications
- Relevant high education
- A "Can do" attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- A broad approach to understanding system architecture and functionality
- Power-user in Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Linux, HTML, JSON - big advantage
- Fluent verbal, reading, and writing English
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.