Manager, Marketing Operations
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Head of Marketing Operations to join our Marketing team. Our Marketing team is a collaborative group, with diverse skill sets and a passion for marketing technology. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong operations skills, experience with technical best-practices, and enthusiasm for guiding and supporting a dynamic Marketing team. We look at this position as the backbone of the Marketing team, and our cross functional bridge to SDR, RevOps, and Data Analytics teams.
This role will report into the Demand Gen org, and will have an immediate impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop a coordinated, company-wide marketing automation strategy.
- Create, drive, and enforce processes across the Marketing team that ensure our programs are tracked and reported properly.
- Drive optimal performance of the Marketing team by owning, optimizing, and integrating our marketing technology stack to achieve "best in class".
- Proactively maintain the health of our marketing database through data enrichment, scrupulous hygiene, and persona segmentation.
- Support process automation (for example: building email programs and landing pages, continually optimizing account and lead scoring, setting up campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance (for example: email engagement, new leads/pipeline/revenue generated/influenced by campaign).
- Work with stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test pieces of the customer journey, including the website, nurture flows, emails, etc.
- Partner closely with the Sales Development team to devise and execute scalable demand gen programs that strengthen and accelerate pipelines for new customer acquisition.
- Work with field marketing to Identify customer segments and create customized campaigns so every Branch customer — from marketers to product managers to developers to data scientists — feels they are receiving information that is timely and relevant to them.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 4-5+ years in marketing automation systems and process design in a B2B industry.
- Meticulous approach to detail, process, and data management.
- Analytical and organized approach to research and decision making.
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to juggle multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever-changing business needs.
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization.
- Strong ability to collaborate across teams, including all Marketing functions, Sales Operations, and Business Analytics.
- Expert-level Marketo & SFDC experience, and familiarity with common enterprise martech tools such as Demandbase, Clearbit, Cvent, Tray.io, LeanData, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Background in statistical analysis.
- Ability to write SQL (or desire to learn).
- Familiarity with Looker.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information:
Unifying mobile measurement and user experiences across devices, platforms, and channels