Account Manager, Reseller
What You'll Do:
Manage the relationship with the designated reseller for the Growth business of Criteo in India. You will be responsible for driving the target given to the reseller. You will reach out to new clients and agencies, with the help of the reseller.
- Manage the reseller target and oversee the execution of strategic approach for securing the business, including monitoring the day-to-day workings of the reseller.
- Organise training for the reseller’s sales and account strategy teams, to keep them up to date with Criteo’s products.
- Accompany the reseller’s sales team for client and agency meetings, and develop high-level relationships with key clients and prospects.
- Develop case studies and enable resellers to use them as sales tools
- Work with resellers to identify opportunities for up-selling Criteo products across all agencies and clients including educating relevant planning and buying teams on Criteo’s products and positioning.
- Ensure the reseller is servicing clients properly, and performing required back-end work including integration, data management for Criteo’s internal tools, etc.
- Enforce operational excellence across the team members of the reseller.
Who You Are:
- Graduate with 7-9 years of work experience. Master's/MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales and minimum 2 years experience managing a sales team with a proven track record of success.
- A strong understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape in India is a must.
- A good network with brands from industries such as travel, gaming, BFSI, and fashion is an added advantage.
- A good relationship with Holding company agencies such as Group M, and Dentsu and with key Independent performance agencies is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Being self-motivated with an interest in sports and extracurricular activities is a plus.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.