Global AdOps Innovation Specialist
What You'll Do:
The Global Innovations AdOps team is part of the Global AdOps organisation, which consists of AdOps Trafficking, AdOps Solutions, Platform Support and Campaign Operations. The Global AdOps Innovation team is responsible to enable business innovation, growth and efficiency and scale new products for each of AdOps functions.
As a Global AdOps Innovations Specialist, you will be part of a Global team. You will work closely with the Ad Operations Senior Director on designing and implementing the strategy of Global AdOps by leveraging your Criteo technical and functional expertise. You will be partnering with various teams in the organization, in particular with Product, Field Ops and Business Operation on new solutions or products, identifying their impact on Global AdOps and defining strategy to incubate them.
This role reports into our AdOps Solutions Manager.. As this India based role supports our global business, work hours will be between 12.30pm IST -9.30pm IST.
What You'll do:
- Support the Global AdOps leadership team to design the strategy of the future team development
- Lead internal projects and initiatives aimed at incubating new products and solutions within AdOps by working closely with a broad range of teams, from Products to R&D, Business Ops and Field Ops
- Evaluate impact of internal Criteo updates of products and processes on Global AdOps organisation; scale the implementation of updates within the AdOps team
- Test, provide feedback and write documentation for the new products and solutions in collaboration with Product team; fully understand its impact and then translate it to Global AdOps
- Manage project documentation, communications, meetings, and required meeting follow-up
- Contribute to building schedules, managing issues/risks, establish communication plans, and stakeholder management
- Continuously assess project status and risk factors and recommend appropriate course of action to mitigate these factors
- Build a strong relationship with the Trafficking, Solutions, Platform support and Campaign Operations AdOps teams to guarantee seamless rollout of new solutions;
- Demonstrate strong expertise and knowledge of Criteo products and roles of different teams
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in Online advertising. Previous experience in Project Management is a plus
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in spoken & written English
- Decision making, be able to collect and structure all the necessary data impacting the decision
- Be comfortable to collaborate and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, including people at senior levels
- Leadership, ability to autonomously lead a project with internal stakeholders without supervision
- Be persistent and ensure you have everything needed to operate effectively
- Proactivity and eagerness to constantly improve the way everything works
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships and handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and adapt to constant change
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple locations
- Superior time management skills to lead complex projects with tight deadlines
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.