Associate Global Client Strategy Director
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
The Strategy Director is part of the DV Commercial Strategy & Insights Team, focusing on driving commercial success through customer-centric strategies, anchored in consumer, industry and macro trends, with the goal of demonstrating the need and value for DV solutions, for both new & existing customers across the globe. The Strategy Director is responsible for supporting DV commercial teams with various client-facing deliverables. The key focus areas include:
- Understanding how DV solutions connect back to different customer business goals
- Creating strategic narratives around different consumer and industry trends impacting DV customers (advertisers / agencies)
- Creating thought leadership, customer-facing deliverables around various topics related to digital advertising and ad verification
- Putting together client workshops and presentations and other client engagement
Who you are
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience working in advertising / digital marketing
- Ideal background includes experience from an ad agency or management consulting company
- Possess strong strategic thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Motivated to continuously learn about new industry trends, stay up to date with newest developments of the ecosystem, and ad verification
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $83,000 - $160,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!