Senior Enterprise Partnership Lead
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What You’ll Do
As we continue our rapid global growth, we are adding an Sr. Enterprise Partnership Lead (SEPL) to help cultivate and nurture deep executive-level relationships across a number of our top brand targets and key prospects. The Sr. Enterprise Partnership Lead will be primarily focused on forging new business relationships with some of the largest and most recognized brands in North America, leading with data-driven insights that fuel the development of market-leading business narratives and value propositions. Specifically, this role will cater to Fortune 200 firms that have yet to adopt DoubleVerify solutions - a highly strategic and unique opportunity to drive an immediate and meaningful impact on one of the fastest growing businesses in today’s Ad Tech industry.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a proven, strategic minded individual contributor with a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and passion for the latest emerging technologies.
- Lead large-scale brand relationships with senior-level decision-makers, focused on identifying strategic opportunities for value-creation, partnership development, and revenue growth
- Lead, negotiate and close large-scale deals within a defined national account list, working with senior-level brand executives to build strategic solutions custom-tailored to their business needs
- Leverage advanced research, targeting, and messaging techniques to accelerate and further develop sales opportunities, identifying the key decision makers and influencers and developing them into long-term DV champions
- Lead strategic sales development strategies that help solve for client prospects' complex technology needs, seamlessly translating customer business goals into DV solutions
- Drive highly collaborative, multi-seller account strategies throughout the entire deal lifecycle, from client prospecting through RFP management and post-sale engagement
- Develop and support DV commercial strategies across all client engagements, ensuring clear and consistent market messaging across all customer touch-points
- Drive high-impact thought leadership, reinforcing DV’s reputation as an innovator and trusted leader in ad verification, brand safety & performance solutions in the industry
- Deliver accurate sales forecasting insight and visibility
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 8-10 Years of Ad Tech experience in a client-facing, individual contributor “hunter” role
- You are consistently one of the top sellers (Top 5%) in your sales organization, and have a stellar reputation and proven track record as being one of the industry’s best
- You are highly curious and intelligent, constantly enhancing your industry knowledge and competitive insight to help you close big business and generate significant revenue
- You are the ultimate team player (humble & passionate) and have proven experience working cross functionally and collaboratively across internal teams to build business and sales activity
- You are the optimal balance of IQ / EQ, seeking feedback at every turn to learn and absorb insights from leaders, peers and clients
- You are an exceptional communicator and confident presenter across all real and virtual formats
- You are deeply networked and have extensive contacts and relationships at top brands
- You are fun and fearless
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $145,000 to $248,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!