Lead Enterprise Sales Director
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful Lead Enterprise Sales Director for our NYC office to expand business in the East. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to win new customers within their territory. This will be a role that will focus on the Omnicom US agency, as well as a Brand direct focus of those planned and bought via Omnicom. To achieve the primary focus and goal of driving revenue growth from new logo wins, the Director will think strategically about our client’s brand goals and challenges, build and convey compelling value propositions and achieve an annual new business target. We are looking for a strong, strategic salesperson who has a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and a passion for the latest emerging technologies. Very strong knowledge of digital environments (such as display, video, mobile, Programmatic, Social etc), online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue and new business targets, as agreed with the Sales Lead
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Evangelize DoubleVerify’s value proposition, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels.
- Partner effectively with multiple internal stakeholders (Integrated Solutions Directors, Client Partners, Account Management) to support sales efforts
- Define the growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on key client and agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensure sales pipeline and activity is maintained and provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Attend industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- You will have a clear and proven track record of winning new client logos.
- Experience managing or selling solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business and sales.
- Extensive contacts at media agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation and excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $95,000 - $187,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!