The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency accounts.
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers.
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns.
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to The Trade Desk.
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform.
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides.
- Have a real customer / client focus and be dedicated to meeting their expectations and requirements.
- Clearly identify, communicate, and offer solutions for problems, spend blockers, and future threats or opportunities. Escalating challenges appropriately.
- Be confident in speaking to agency leadership and also to planning teams; regularly participate in upselling (i.e. channel capabilities, shifting budget from direct to programmatic, savings analyses, agency threats and opportunities).
- Work with Sales team to upsell clients through utilizing your knowledge of the clients’ business and our platform to make good client recommendations.
- Participate in the advocation for, testing, reviewing, and providing detailed feedback for products that help add value for our clients.
- Be able to present a compelling story to our clients. Adapting to what the client needs to see, balancing the right amount of information; right level of abstract and adapting to different levels in the client org.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5+ years of online advertising experience and at least 5 years of client-facing experience.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.