(CONTRACT) Business Recruiter
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a Business Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles including, but not limited to, Pre/Post-Sales, Ops/G&A, and Marketing. Our ideal Senior Business Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline, have a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing an amazing candidate experience. This person will be a key contributor in helping us meet company goals.
As a (Contract) Business Recruiter, you’ll get to:
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements.
- Deliver exceptional recruitment services ensuring hiring manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Do full-cycle recruiting; source, pre-screen resumes, qualify candidates, and move candidates through the interview process to close.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Ability to commit 40 hrs/week on a contract basis for 6+ months.
- A minimum of 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience working with competing priorities and history of ramping quickly.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to spin a data-driven story based on the funnel metrics and provide strategic solutions to leadership to help hire amazing talent.
- Ability to work some evenings to meet with Global counterparts
This role will be based at our Bangalore office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information:
Unifying mobile measurement and user experiences across devices, platforms, and channels