Partnerships & Sales, Regional Lead (North India)
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimisation, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we are looking for a Partnership & Sales Manager to join our India team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As the Partnership & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales in India directly, through agencies and brands.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with leading brands & agencies to sell through the value of IAS’s full measurement, optimisation and ROI product suite.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior stakeholders across agency and advertiser partners as well as key industry bodies.
- Drive quarterly and annual revenue to achieve new business quotas in an individual contributor role.
- Participate in events and webinars to demonstrate thought leadership and evangelise IAS’s value proposition.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to develop growth strategies across our key business portfolios.
- Work closely with local and regional management to align revenue goals.
- Ensure pipeline is maintained and provide commentary to weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Be highly visible within the company’s highest revenue-generating sales team
Who you are and what you have:
- 06 to 10 years of experience selling to large agencies & brands across India
- History of building strong, trusting collaborative relationships with key senior level stakeholders
- A driven, individual contributor, to grow existing sales opportunities and source new sales opportunities
- Experience leading client meetings, data analysis, and strategic business reviews
- Track record of owning customer relationships and overseeing the entire sales lifecycle
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Extensive knowledge of the ad tech landscape (especially in programmatic)
- Experience in delivering accurate and predictable sales forecasting within a weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence with demonstrable proficiency using Salesforce.
- A collaborative, positive, can-do approach
- Ability to travel domestically (when possible)
- Bachelor's degree
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a leading global media measurement and optimization platform that delivers the industry’s most actionable data to drive superior results for the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, and media platforms. IAS’s software provides comprehensive and enriched data that ensures ads are seen by real people in safe and suitable environments, while improving return on ad spend for advertisers and yield for publishers. Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.