Customer Success Operations Associate
IAS is looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team in Pune. We want to find people at the start of their careers, who can become future leaders in digital advertising. The Customer Success Associate will partner with Customer Success Managers, Sales and Support to successfully retain and grow existing clients globally.
The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to drive your customer adoption of Integral technology, increase ROI for your clients, maintain strong relationships, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager and the CS team, you will learn technical, communication and commercial skills. Training will be provided in all areas.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, platforms, publishers, and media technology partners
- Build a solid understanding of all IAS products and processes
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity, identify at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions
- Drive automation, create process and methodology documentation
- Create materials and deliverables that will be used to support and engage with IAS’s self-service client base
- Communicate client needs and act as an internal advocate for owned clients
- Adhere to IAS values at all times
What you’ll need:
- 0-2 years’ experience, ideally in the Ad-tech industry
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp different processes and systems
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English. (Foreign languages like German, French, or Spanish will be an advantage).
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a leading global media measurement and optimization platform that delivers the industry’s most actionable data to drive superior results for the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, and media platforms. IAS’s software provides comprehensive and enriched data that ensures ads are seen by real people in safe and suitable environments, while improving return on ad spend for advertisers and yield for publishers. Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.