Senior Business Development Director
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Business Development Director to join our Business Development team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Business Development Director, you will be responsible for identifying and establishing new partnerships opportunities to advance IAS’ growing data strategy.
What you’ll get to do:
- Partner with global commercial and product leadership to define strategy and goals for data partners and product adoption.
- Conduct industry analysis on companies, trends, opportunities.
- Identify new data partnership prospects that align with IAS strategic objectives
- Partner with IAS FP&A and Pricing teams to build financial models as they relate to new initiatives and opportunities
- Lead contract discussions and negotiate favorable data partnership agreements with ecosystem partners
- Partner closely with Commercial, Product, and Product Marketing teams to ensure successful Go to Market launches for new partnerships.
- Manage partner relationships and drive new strategic initiatives, focusing on an increase in adoption of IAS data products and technology.
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Required: 8+ years experience in Business Development, Strategy, and/or Partnership Management roles in the Ad Tech sector (DSPs, SSPs, Measurement, Audience / Identity Companies, or other related fields)
- Strong, established relationships with decision makers across the advertising technology data platform ecosystem.
- Proven track record of closing material business development deals.
- Outstanding verbal, presentation & written communication skills directed to day-to-day contacts & up to C-level executives
- Strong proficiency in advertising technology
- Highly motivated, passionate, and able to keep a positive attitude with a passion for growth
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
New York Applicants: The salary range for this position is $116,491 - $199,698. Actual pay may vary based on experience or geographic location.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a leading global media measurement and optimization platform that delivers the industry’s most actionable data to drive superior results for the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, and media platforms. IAS’s software provides comprehensive and enriched data that ensures ads are seen by real people in safe and suitable environments, while improving return on ad spend for advertisers and yield for publishers. Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.