Associate Advertising Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Associate Advertising Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Associate Advertising Account Manager?
As an Associate Advertising Account Manager working on the LA Advertiser AM team, you will focus on strategic and tier 1 brand accounts. You’ll be responsible for supporting senior account managers on the team by running reports, launching campaigns, and keeping things running smoothly. We’re looking for someone passionate about content, detail oriented, and ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer support role; ability to build strong relationships
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and deliver on several projects successfully
- Strong analytical skills and and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
It’d be great if you also:
- Background in digital media agency
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Associate Advertising Account Manager, you will:
- Launch, monitor and optimize all client campaigns on a weekly basis
- Serve as the “support team” for the largest accounts
- Work to meet client KPIs using dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to renew and seek new revenue opportunities
- Work with the accounts payable team ensure proper delivery of invoices
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda
- Taboola LA offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The pay range for this position in California is $62,000 - $77,000. This role is also eligible to participate in Taboola’s commission plan under which you might be eligible for total on-target earnings of $69,000 - $85,000 in accordance with such plan. The pay and commission offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. We may offer several perks as part of the compensation package that include a discretionary bonus, equity, flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, a competitive 401(k) match, paid parental leave, and more.