Senior Data Analyst
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites.
We are a data-driven organization and strive to ensure our Performance is productive and efficient .
We are looking for a senior Data Analyst to join Taboola’s Professional Services group.
As a senior Data Analyst you will:
- Create, support and maintain reports and dashboards, as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges, while facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, while using new approaches of data analytics
- Analyze business data, discover root causes for data anomalies and generate actionable recommendations
- Monitor, discover, analyze and provide insights on major revenue impact issues, to ensure Taboola Network performance and high quality.
- Closely work with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders to provide insights and answer business questions
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst or a similar background
- 3+ years of experience in incident management or a similar background – recommended
- Strong technical skills and excellent communication skills – working with multiple RnD stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau / Qlik)
- Proven and strong experience in SQL
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce/ or other)
- Exceptional ability to understand data flow and to transform it into insights
- Can do approach, assertiveness and good incident management skills
- An extensive practical experience with Big Data systems
- Ad-tech experience – a big advantage
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.