Director, Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The AppLovin Strategic Business team drives new business and product areas through integrations with strategic partners. Operating within a partner facing team, you will also be working closely with internal product stakeholders to develop requirements that will generate net new revenue opportunities for the company.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with major strategic partners
- Educate partners on AppLovin’s product and the best practices for integration
- Be responsible for maintaining internal and partner delivery timelines along with the success of their integrations
- Build strong relationships with product and business stakeholders
- Be a partner to your counterparts to help them build strong roadmaps around Applovin’s product
- Consistently analyze product and partner performance to improve business outcomes
- Must have 5+ years of experience in working with partners on complex technical products and integrations
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in the industry space
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven interest and experience in mobile advertising and or performance marketing
- Some experience in mobile development
- Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast paced environment, even if their company failed!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.