Senior Client Services Operation Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppsFlyer is looking for a Senior Client Services Operation Analyst to help drive efficient growth of our Client Services team through analytics, optimizations and business-oriented processes.
Our Client Services Strategy & Operations team:
- Works as a centric global hub connecting the Client Services department (200 people) with a wide range of internal stakeholders (such as Senior Management, Marketing, Product, R&D, Finance, and more.)
- Works closely with customer success managers & Client Services management from all of our 18 offices in the world, enabling data, developing & analyzing metrics, building tools & processes to bring them insights, value and scalable solutions as they are communicating & facing our customers from all over the world everyday
This is a great opportunity to join a strong team and have a direct impact on the bottom line.
What you will do:
- Enable, manipulate, design, analyze & maintain data, and create beautiful, insightful & actionable dashboards and business processes on various platforms such as Looker, Salesforce, and more, in order to bring value to our CSM teams, CS management & to support our strategy
- Draw insightful conclusions from data to assess and implement new opportunities to increase recurring revenue and to support the department’s KPI and key metrics
- Provide actionable business-oriented recommendations and insights for the client services business units
- Analyze, Support and monitor existing business processes and assist with improving them in order to be more efficient, scalable and drive better results
- Explore new databases, methodologies and tools, and enable them for our users to provide them with valuable and actionable insights
What you have:
- +3 years of experience as an analyst or consultant: Business / Financial / Operations / Data / Consultant
- Strong analytical skills set, business-oriented thinking with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data with attention to details and accuracy
- Excel expert & Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - clear and articulate communicator in English- Presentation level!
- 1st degree in the fields of Business Management / Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Information System Engineering / Engineering studies
- Experience managing operational and analytical projects/ processes from identification to implementation to execution
- Basic knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation and analysis
- SaaS experience and 2nd degree are a plus!
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Taking part in important social responsibility initiatives via AppsFlyer Cares
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.