Paid Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Looking for a challenge? How about trying marketing to marketers? Not challenging enough? What if we throw in a changing global industry, rapidly evolving technologies, unmatched scale, and the need to make an impact on every market around the world? Interest piqued? Then the AppsFlyer Marketing team may be the place for you.
We’re looking for a passionate Paid Acquisition Manager to manage (hands-on) B2B campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, and others, someone with experience, knowledge, and drive to not just succeed, but excel. If you are inspired by brilliant Facebook ad creatives and are constantly thinking about your next campaign beta testing, then you could be the next member of the famous AppsFlyer Marketing team. This career-making opportunity in a high-growth global team will present incredible opportunities for the right candidate.
What you'll do:
- Devise, create, manage, and execute multi-channel programs to drive. customer acquisition throughout the marketing funnel (not just leads!).
- Measure the performance of all campaigns and assess against targets and KPIs.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize ad spend and performance accordingly.
- Analyze and evaluate with Sales teams the end-to-end funnel impact to understand how our marketing programs generate sales qualified opportunities and affect revenue.
- Create content and deliverables needed for campaigns with the design team and copywriters such as landing pages, ad copy, and videos.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Report regularly to management and regional stakeholders on paid performance.
What you have:
- Background managing a monthly budget of more than $100K.
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google and Facebook PPC campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience working with B2B companies.
- 2+ years of experience working with B2B platform (DemandBase, Madison Logic, Terminus) - preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building & optimizing holistic media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS business.
- Creative mindset with experience identifying target audiences, devising digital campaigns, and building media plans accordingly.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Hotjar, Google Analytics, and Tag Manager).
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, methodical and attention to details with exceptional Excel skills.
- Team player mentality with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English at mother-tongue level.
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member.
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.