Customer Success Manager - Turkey
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you believe in personalized service? Do you understand the value of trust, accessibility and the personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships? Then you just might be the right candidate for one of our Customer Success Manager positions.
This is an opportunity to work with Turkish top advertisers and be AppsFlyer’s eyes and ears with the clients. Help them work through their issues. Be ahead of the curve by sharing new product releases or content relevant to their business. Listen to their feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features. Ultimately, you’re there to ensure that our customers are more successful.
What you will do:
- Ability to manage clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Handle new feature releases
- Provide client feedback internally
- Provide client training and webinars
- Upsell existing clients
- Help clients adopt new features
What you have:
- Native Turkish
- At least 3 years of experience as Customer Success Manager in SAAS companies
- Web marketing and digital advertising experience. Mobile experience is a big advantage
- Technical background and analytical experience
- Thrives in a fast paced & dynamic work environment
- Willingness to travel a few times a year for clients and/or conferences
- Product management sense/familiarity
- Technical background on SDKs, APIs, SQL, Mobile App Tracking
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Taking part in important social responsibility initiatives via AppsFlyer Cares
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.