Product Manager (Mediation platform)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is the job
Were looking for an experienced product manager to join ironsources mediation product team and manage our industry leading developers platform that serves the biggest mobile gaming companies such as King, EA, Rovio, Activision and others.
- Manage complicated products and infrastructure in terms of functionality, UI/UX and performance.
- Identify significant opportunities, and drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintain team health.
- Acting as a focal point across the company.
- Monitor progress of initiatives through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities and keeping stakeholders informed.
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in bringing to market commercially viable products.
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge in product usability
- Ability to define a compelling product, path to market, and then evangelize that vision internally and externally while taking full ownership of the project/product.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and development teams.
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/Engineering or relevant technical experience
- Experience with the online advertising industry
- Experience with building a client facing platform as a product manager
- Knowledge and hands-on SQL experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.