Customer Success Manager - Pod Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Director of North America (NA) CSM team, this role is responsible for driving customer success and revenue growth for a certain vertical(s). This role will work collaboratively across disciplines to craft our media strategy and execution to ensure that we articulate the best Inmobi offerings to the client and maintain a solid relationship with the advertisers, agencies, trading desks etc.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years overall experience, with at least 3-4 years in digital and/or programmatic advertising
- Experience in digital advertising, enterprise solutions, online media buying and advertising technologies
- Experience of working in client facing roles managing relationships and account strategy
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales and account management approach
- Must be willing to work with global teams across time zones and plan work accordingly
How will you lead?
- Own account strategy (relationship management, upsell, cross sell and campaign delivery) for a portfolio of advertising clients
- Be responsible for account retention and growth plans, revenue and margin management, and up- selling/cross selling to increase book of business
- Drive end to end solution management for campaigns (pre-sales media planning, client onboarding, campaign delivery and post campaign deliverables), to drive business results
- Partner closely with internal teams (sales engineering, traders, ad operations, creative services, QA) to drive cross functional projects for the clients
- Lead campaign analysis and review; provide consultative guidance to clients during weekly, bi- weekly discussions and quarterly business reviews
- Work with sales engineering team to liaise with third party partners like attribution and viewability measurement companies (MMPs), data platforms (DMPs), verification vendors etc.
- Manage 2-5 CSMs in the pod
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.