Agency Account Executive - NY
This job is no longer accepting applications.
InMobi is looking for someone who is looking to leverage their agency or client services experience in a sales position with a leading mobile vendor. You’ll join a rockin’ team of sellers that has your back as you learn the ins and outs of the sales ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity to make a visible impact on a national sales team for a stable, reputable mobile technology in an exciting phase of high growth.
- An agency dynamo. You have several years of experience on media planning teams at large agencies, know the problems their teams face and will be able to leverage your experience to help them find better solutions.
- Eager, curious, a fast learner. Your role will be a rapid growth position for your career. You’re able to take direction and run with it. You are naturally inquisitive, and seek out ways to help your teammates.
- An adtech guru. You’ve spent 5+ year in adtech and know the ecosystem well. You’ll quickly learn and understand the value prop that InMobi presents to our clients.
- A high-energy and passionate self-starter. You have strong analytical skills and are extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- A proactive problem solver. Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, proactively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
What will you be doing?
As an Agency AE on our NY team, you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of key agencies, brands and direct clients across our customer base by creating and selling effective mobile advertising and platform solutions. You will also participate in and actively shape InMobi North America sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic advertisers and agencies/ intermediaries that help ensure long term success for InMobi.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers, partners and agencies.
- Execute private programmatic buying partnerships including PMPs
- Execute data partnerships with direct clients and agencies to enable media activation of InMobi Exchange as well as InMobi Audiences
- Execute app performance partnerships including app download and app remarketing campaigns
- Upsell media clients to InMobi platform offerings including InMobi app performance DSP and InMobi insights platform
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet marketers needs.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. InMobi has a track record for innovation; we were recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.