This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Discipline at Epic
What we do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced, partner-focused Release Manager to oversee and coordinate the end to end release process for products onboarding to the Epic Games Store. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to drive the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
In this role, you will
- Educate and empower partners to submit accurate content for their products and pages
- Validate product, offer, page and build readiness
- Equip partners with the tools and information needed to deliver release plans
- Provide transparency on release status and risks to internal stakeholders
- Train partners to take full advantage of EGS features, from Cloud Saves to Epic Account Services
- Utilize standardized tools and process for harmonious engagement and a consistent user experience
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability of task management
- Contribute insights and help drive tool and process improvements within EGS
What we’re looking for
- Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
- Strong preference for applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement and development
- Familiarity with JIRA, Trello
- Ability to leave things better than they found them, constantly pushing for improvements in our process, tools, documentation, quality, and partner experience
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of
the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.