Contract Quality Assurance Tester
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for an experienced Contract QA Tester to join the team.
- Complete assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into our bug tracking system
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns to senior team members
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of our games and apply that knowledge to testing
- Understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Able to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to remain focused
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience and understanding of console and PC game testing
- Games Industry experience preferred
- 6+ Months experience in software testing
- Experience with Jira bug tracking software
- Aptitude for comprehending technical documentation
- Experience with first-party platforms (e.g. Steam, PS4, Xbox One)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desirable
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.