Product Marketing Manager - Apex Legends Mobile
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Product Marketing Manager -- Apex Legends Mobile
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be the single point of contact between the “Apex Legends Mobile” game team and marketing. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing. This role is based in Los Angeles, CA (but with our Flexible Work Model, once we return to the office we would expect 2/3 days working from home, if desired).
Your role will be to increase engagement, monetization and promotion through our internal channels for the game’s events, updates and tentpole moments, resulting in end-to-end execution of cross-marketing, multi-channel campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Together with the game team, identify in-game events that would excite our players and promote growth
- Translate this into a year-long calendar that includes tentpole moments, big events, and evergreen content
- Together with the Creative team, create a promotional plan around each event, using all internal EA marketing channels - push notifications, email,, Social Media, Paid User Acquisition, PR.
- Work with the Creative team to establish the product positioning, narrative and go-to-market strategy for each event/launch
- Bring those teams together to create an aligned marketing plan across all channels that puts the player and brand experience first
- Create project plans, communication strategies, trackers, and reporting protocols to ensure smooth end-to-end execution of each campaign
- Maintain first-class relationships with your game studio, our teams and external partners
- Work with Product Owners to identify the changing needs and manage the marketing solutions to address them
- Partner with Analytics to monitor cohort performance and align with Product teams on churn prevention, first-time-user-experience gaps, quick wins and long-term solutions to improve reach
- Monitor forecasts to actuals and creates gap plans, while managing spend expectations with Demand Planning and Finance
- Together with the User Acquisition team prepare weekly budgeting and strategy updates for studio leads
Above all, you are passionate about marketing, have a strong interest in first-person mobile shooter games, and want to bring authentic, engaging experiences to our players.
- At least five years of experience working within the online gaming business in a marketing/brand management role.
- Experience managing projects with multiple team members across the business.
- Experience in leading multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- You are structured and organised with close attention to detail.
- Data fluency (ability to create dashboards, build basic reporting without the need for an analytics support person).
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.