User Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
We are currently hiring a User Acquisition Specialist for our San Francisco headquarters.
You will be responsible for designing and executing customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of mobile channels to grow our player user base across all of our games. We have 5 studios: CrowdStar, Disney, GluPlay, GluSports and GluToronto and you'll be working with all of them to expand our player base. We're also releasing three highly anticipated games this year!
What you'll be doing:
- Create and drive the company's growth plan for acquiring new players through focused, data driven, and ROI based mobile user acquisition strategies
- Communicate with product marketing and creative services to ensure existing creative performance results informs creative production
- Drive ASO for assigned titles, including testing and optimization of icons, screenshots, app description, and app preview video
- Track and analyze results to identify optimization opportunities to increase yield on ad spend
- Generate detailed weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to studio leadership
- Master and exploit targeting and other tools of preferred partners to efficiently acquire ROI positive users
- Manage marketing budgets across product portfolios
- Source, evaluate and test new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games or apps
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field required
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables and data visualization
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution
- Ability to quickly understand, test, and adapt new marketing techniques and technologies into marketing plans
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile user acquisition campaigns and partnerships
- Experience managing large budgets for product launches
- Experience evaluating creative performance and working with product marketers to deliver feedback to a creative services team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL preferred but not necessary
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.