Sr User Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
At Glu, we believe all marketing is performance marketing. And the User Acquisition team is at the center of converting Glu’s business strategy into growth marketing results. The User Acquisition team sits within the Marketing Organization at Glu alongside Product Marketing, Creative, and PR.
The Senior User Acquisition Specialist will support Lifecycle, Casual and Sports/RPG studios from our San Francisco office. At Glu, we believe there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for both men and women. With a history spanning over a decade, Glu’s culture is rooted in taking smart risks and fostering creativity to deliver world-class interactive experiences for our players. Our goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower our users.
As a Senior User Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and executing customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of mobile channels to grow our player user base across all games.
What you'll be doing:
- Focusing on the customer: designing the campaign growth plans for acquiring the right customers through focused, data-driven, and ROI based mobile user acquisition strategies across paid channels and our own cross promotional network
- Partnering with product marketing and product management to ensure campaign performance results informs the business strategy, and vice versa
- Driving ASO for assigned titles, including testing and optimization of icons, screenshots, app description, and app preview video
- Analyzing and reporting results to identify optimization opportunities to grow the business across multiple KPIs (installs, retention, and profitability)
- Generating detailed weekly spend and performance reports for the product outlining trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to leadership
- Innovating targeting and other tools of preferred partners to efficiently acquire ROI positive users
- Sourcing, evaluating and testing new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games or apps
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field
- Growth Mindset: ability to prioritize challenges, plan, develop strategies, and move tactics forward on time and on budget
- Experience running cross promotional campaigns within a company with a network of related products & services
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Ability to compile and distill performance data into a clear business case for decision making
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution
- Ability to quickly understand, test, and adapt new marketing techniques and technologies into marketing plans
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile user acquisition campaigns and partnerships
- Experience managing large budgets for product launches
- Experience evaluating creative performance and working with product marketers to deliver feedback to a creative services team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL preferred
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Pinterest platform
- Female oriented casual mobile games
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.