This job is no longer accepting applications.
Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
This role will report directly to the SVP, Growth and will support both the SVP of Growth and VP, People & Workplace. You will be focusing primarily on managing schedules and calendars, preparing expense reports, and coordinating meetings. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. An excellent Admin is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative and operational duties with accuracy and speed and all the while continuing to foster the culture of innovation and fun.
You'll most often be:
- Managing executive schedules and calendars and act as liaison for executive team
- Planning, organizing, and implementing logistics around events such as meetings, business luncheons/dinners, leadership offsites
- Gathering information and creating presentations for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, hotel and restaurant reservations through appropriate business-sponsored channels
You'll be a great fit for this role if your experience has:
- 4+ years of experience working in an administrative capacity supporting executives in a creative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite programs
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for the job and the team to be hard-working and proactive
- Successful ability to work independently and in a team environment
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.