Sr Product Manager - Portfolio
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
As a Sr Portfolio Product Manager, you will have an impactful role in driving growth opportunities across our portfolio of games and making an impact on the future of Glu’s revenue performance.
This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll get a chance to work with the revenue team to drive central infrastructure and decision frameworks. You will ultimately influence growth and help affect revenue and retention across our portfolio.
You'll most often be:
- Leading the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex projects across our central revenue organization
- Leveraging data analytics, multivariate testing, qualitative user research, and predictive modeling to optimize portfolio KPIs, identify business opportunities, and shape central roadmap
- Driving portfolio strategy and ensuring that decisions are based on in-depth data analysis
- Striving to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set measurable objectives and deploy resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Collaborating with performance marketing, analytics and central technology to deeply understand key performance drivers that impact daily performance
- Recommending portfolio optimization strategies and growth vectors and communicate your rationale to key company stakeholders
- Working with data analysts and scientists to develop, iterate and implement production grade models to drive growth across the portfolio
- Building forecast models to project performance and communicate expectations to the Glu Finance Team and studio executivesInvolving writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale
- Partnering with GMs across the company to identify and deliver central products that add value and drive growth
You'll be a great fit for this role if your experience has:
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of product management experience within consumer facing products
- Prior experience leading market viable products and working with analytics teams and developers
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence across a variety of personality types
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency required
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Experience in analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- High degree of flexibility and able to deal with ambiguity regularly
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.