This job is no longer accepting applications.
COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent. As AdColony Turkey Office, we are certified as Great Place to Work.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for an Campaign Manager to join our team in Istanbul.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Ensuring all campaigns are setting and running correctly, and paying close attention while setting and optimizing the campaigns,
- Coordinating cross-functional teams from Growth Manager, Data, Creative to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution,
- Develop and cultivate relationships with user acquisition sales team and key app developers with an emphasis on superior customer service and positive customer experience,
- Proactively developing ideas and taking responsibility for future development,
- Guiding Growth Managers, and Sales teams about campaign optimization and technical process,
- Being up to date with the latest industry trends.
- BA/BS required (economics, business, or marketing preferred),
- Fluent at English,
- Max. 2 years of experiences,
- Open to work between 07:00 and 16:00.
- Experience in and a passion for social and mobile games industries,
- Background in analytics and/or performance advertising preferred but not required,
- Familiarity with user acquisition models for mobile and social games (CPI, CPA),
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem,
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS and Android apps, gaming, advertising,
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities,
- Ability to collaborate with sales, international and management teams,
- Enjoys playing mobile apps/games preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.