Interactive Video Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent. As AdColony Turkey Office, we are certified as Great Place to Work.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for an Interactive Video Producer to join our team in Istanbul.
Interacitive Video Producer supports multiple brands across a wide variety of verticals. It's important for the designer to be able to implement established brand guidelines with a high level of attention to detail while simultaneously innovating and pushing the boundaries across the landscape of ad tech.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to take high-level direction of a client’s needs to produce engaging interactive ads,
- Take ownership of projects from concept to delivery,
- Able to improvise on RFP mocks with little to no creative assets,
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work,
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines,
- Can transform high-level business needs into engaging creative,
- Apply clear written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 to 4 years of experience,
- A strong animation reel,
- Completed 4-year college/university degree (graduation required),
- High level proficiency of English language (verbal and written),
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects, motion, and any other video editing software,
- Proficiency in Photoshop and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Understanding of typography, movement, and layout,
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently,
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant,
- Can clearly articulate and decipher clients’ need to make the correct design decisions,
- Any additional rich media ad experience is not a must, but would be a big plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.