Global Head of Sales Enablement
This job is no longer accepting applications.
**** This role is open to candidates based in London or in Israel.
The Global Head of Sales Enablement manager will own the training programs & delivery to support the company’s scalability, eLearning content design, processes, practices and tools needed to support efficiently all Sales team members . This position requires management of high quality of content, excellent communication skills, self-motivation and autonomy.
A successful candidate will have strong attention to details, and the ability to work in a hyper growth environment. They will demonstrate excellent & executable deliverables , and will be part of the global revenue team reporting to the Executive VP Global Revenue.
What you will do:
- Ensure delivery of all sales enablement collateral including pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, and competitive battle cards
Discovery and delivery: training & onboarding
- Roll out a comprehensive on-boarding program in tight collaboration with L&D.
- Onboard sales new hires and implement a comprehensive 30-60-90-day onboarding program.
- Own and manage the LMS (Instructure Bridge) for all onboarding and training activities
- Manage the sales enablement repository, using the best technological tool in the market, to ensure that information is easily accessible for the sales team and establish a process and schedule for review and updating of materials
- Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales enablement team and initiatives
- Maintain the sales content library an§d Partner Portal for accessible tools, collateral, etc.
- Partner with Sales, L&D, Product management and Marketing to align training and enablement priorities with AppsFlyer’s vision and strategic imperatives
- Develop and execute a scalable sales enablement program across multiple product offerings
- Develop and manage the 12-18-month Sales Enablement roadmap.
What you have:
- 3 years of experience delivering high- impact training for various large sales teams
- Successful track record in sales management
- Proven track record in Sales Enablement at a B2B SaaS company
- Proficient in latest enablement trends, technologies, tactics, methodologies
- Ability to build successful sales programs
- Strong facilitation skills
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding communication and presentation skillsAbility to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Taking part in important social responsibility initiatives via AppsFlyer Cares
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.