Partner Engagement Manager - Tokyo
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and everyone of us has our own speciality, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s happy hours and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
We’re looking for a well rounded Partner Engagement Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. AppsFlyer has 20 offices around the world and is known as the market-leading mobile app attribution authority. This position is based in our Tokyo office and is an opportunity to help build on the 9,000+ partner and agencies ecosystem at AppsFlyer. AppsFlyer’s platform is globally renowned and is used by top-tier clients including: HBO, Walmart, PayPay, Klab, McDonalds,, Uniqlo, and more. The ideal candidate will have an experience in digital advertising and a successful track record of working with AdTech companies in adopting SaaS analytics/platforms. He/She will help cultivate new relationships with partners and strengthen existing ones. Key to this role will be the ability to support relationships across partners (media partner integration teams and agency media operation teams) and help them to be more successful through effective education, training and daily support activities.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, thrive in developing new opportunities and working in a global company. In this role, you will drive engagement with regional partners leveraging AppsFlyer solutions for client activations.
What you'll do:
- Support partners across business, product support and technical levels to develop, nurture, and grow relationships with top-tier companies in the mobile ecosystem such as LINE, Yahoo!Japan, ByteDance and more by being first point of contact of potential partners
- Onboard new media partners and agencies
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with partner integration teams and agency operation teams.
- Educate media partners and agencies in attribution and AppsFlyer solution best practices
- Articulate and communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competence, and its unique advantages in the marketplace
- Provide continued partner training through webinars and face-to-face meetings
- Create and provide continuous product and competitive feedback through internal feedback loops for process improvement
- Influence and work with other AppsFlyers employees and departments
- Analysing potential ad fraud cases
Who you are:
- 3+ years of account management/customer success in mobile, online advertising, or SaaS
- Strong technical understanding of the advertising ecosystem (both web & mobile)
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience in relationship management
- Comfortable operating independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English and Japanese
- Mobile app industry expert
- Technical/Product Background
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
- SDK Integration Knowledge
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.