This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to join our dynamic team!
Our procurement department provides services including all aspects of procurement related services, technology, advertising, marketing, people experience, facilities, logistics and more.
** Please submit your CV only in English
What you’ll do?
- Lead and direct our team of procurement specialists, providing support for spend categories such as Professional Services, Marketing, IT, Security and Operations.
- Understand and monitor key spending trends, cost drivers & market factors.
- Facilitate aspects of the procurement activities, including vendor evaluations, buyer and supplier processes, develop contracts
- Establish, implement and manage procurement systems to enable purchasing processes.
- Develop reports enabling tracking and evaluating of Procurement performance against set KPIs.
- Lead quarterly business reviews to drive continuous improvement in cost, delivery, and quality performance.
- Develop and maintain Contracts & Procurement strategy & policies
What you have:
- 5+ years experience in procurement in a hi-tech company.
- 2+ years management experience.
- Experience managing marketing events budgets and procurement of SaaS platforms.
- Experience managing complex negotiations.
- Amazing communication skills
- Low ego and empathy to our internal stakeholders and our vendors
- Being refereed by and AppsFlyer employee
- Experience in similar companies to AppsFlyer (SaaS or MarTech, 500+ employees, Global)
Your application has been successfully submitted.