Manager- Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi’s culture is centered around:
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion.
What You'll Own
Manager- Strategic Partnerships will be crucial in driving new Direct Brand Engagements within the region and objectives will be to provide best in class account management and customer service to clients, both internal and external. This role is responsible for partnering with our regional brand accounts and local (in-market) sales teams to manage the successful execution of financial and strategic objectives and also build consultative solutions for our largest regional brand partners
- Identify new opportunities of engaging with Direct Brands within the SEA region and contribute to the region’s growth
- Identify and educate our regional accounts on new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive incremental business opportunities
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams across the Consumer, Content, Product and Revenue business units
- Create a process in ensuring learnings and innovations are shared across the accounts externally and internally
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Who You Are
- Excellent communication, consultative approach and analytical skills
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in the mobile advertising industry/Tech startups
- Experience working with direct brands ,data partners and ability to identify strategic synergies and opportunities
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications/skills without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status/characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy applies to all
Your application has been successfully submitted.