Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Irvine, Kansas City, San Francisco
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Product Management at InMobi:
Our Product Managers do all of the usual things that product managers usually do (become subject matter experts, design world class products, write user stories, crunch numbers, work closely with business team, manage development timelines and track deliveries), but they do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint.
About InMobi Telco Cloud (ITC)
ITC is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. We leverage Telcos and OEMs for distribution of our Products and currently have 12+ products that are across different product life stages. Our Products range from daily use consumer apps ( Weather, Games, Shopping, News etc) to products that are built for phone surfaces (App discovery Widgets, Full screen experiences, Out-of-box-experiences, Device Search experiences, Default Browser experience etc). Collectively, our products have a scale of over 80Mn+ users in North America and other geographies.
Product Managers at ITC, are the voice of the consumer, obsess about user experience and ensure that we prioritize and build experiences and features that increase the user engagement of our products. Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
What you’ll do:
- Talking to users and continuously building hypotheses and ideas to drive user behavior (30%)
- Data crunching, deep understanding of consumer flows and funnels and working with analytics teams to validate hypotheses and ensure products are delivering promised value (20%)
- Working with engineers, designers, and peers to build next generation of consumer offerings in O&O (30%)
- Work closely with the Business teams and ensure we are always increasing ARPU (20%)
What do we expect from you?
- Seize the initiative. Ability to thrive in a chaotic environment and perform without a lot of guidance
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i’s and cross the t’s to make the product successful
- Understanding and empathy for user behavior, needs, desires and triggers, and ability to marry the same with clear data driven hypothesis validation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams
- 4+ years in Product Mgmt, building and growing mobile apps and having driven meaningful outcomes using analytics
- Comfortable with design prototyping
- Overall experience of 5+ years
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.