Sales Manager, Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
InMobi’s Culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Programmatic Demand, EU, you will be a key member of the InMobi EU team based in London, UK, responsible for driving existing business and business development with both direct brands and agencies within BFSI, Travel, Hospitality/F&B, Tech, Retail, CPG, Ents & Auo Verticals.
You will work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services) to ensure aggressive revenue growth. You would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for relationships and product/ tech related discussions with the various direct brands and agencies:
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets across InMobi Exchange
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with new & existing accounts
- Collaborate with revenue delivery and account management teams to respond to RFP’s
- Work with internal teams to generate insights and analytics for advertisers within your verticals
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match client needs
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Initiate partnerships to drive Travel vertical revenue considering the impact of Covid-19
What we require from you:
- 3-6 years of experience in digital advertising in a role (mobile preferred)where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them (not mandatory) from programmatic/ad tech background
- Strong agency contacts – Publicis & GroupM
- Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Ideal candidates must possess
- Exceptional personable skills which enable strong relationships with clients, underpinned by trust, accountability and an undisputed client first mentality, obsessed with driving the best for your business unit
- High level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distil key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry consistently closing new PMP business
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the programmatic marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Your application has been successfully submitted.