Business Analyst - Audience Intelligence
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Audience Intelligence Business Analyst is an integral member of the North America Audience Intelligence team involved in the successful delivery of our solutions to internal and external stakeholders. This role will be responsible for the supporting all areas of the audience intelligence team including project management, account management, and internal operations of the business unit.
What will you bring?
- Experience in Business Operations Management and/or project management with increasing influence, responsibility, and consistent record of high achievement
- Passionate about your work and driven to have an impact on both your immediate team and larger organization
- Knowledge and skill seeker. Our team is solution-minded and continually explores new opportunities to leverage our data to support our client's needs
- Detail-oriented and able to produce high quality work while driving multiple projects at a time
- You thrive in a startup, or startup-like environment and love the opportunity to work globally and cross functionally with multiple teams
- Proven experience in a team environment during which you found ways to make the whole team perform at a higher level
- Knowledge about data-driven solutions and how they provide value to clients in the AdTech or MarTech space
How will you lead?
- Leverage InMobi's data lake to create custom insights reports for our clients
- Competitive analysis of solutions to identify and clarify unique value propositions.
- Interpret consumer behavior in creating custom audiences for the purposes of media activation
- Analyze various data sources which support client solutions
- Project Management of team deliverables focused on both quality and timeliness
- Performance Tracking of Audience Intelligence business units
- Evaluating the ROI of solutions and their impact on multiple business units.
- Support InMobi Audience Intelligence platform development through identification of users and their needs, product development support, testing, and rollout.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run an Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy-first manner that enables meaningful decisions for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and will go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.