Growth Partnership Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is the job
A Growth Partnership Manager is the backbone to our business. As a partnership growth manager you will oversee partnerships with a total annual worth of 7 figures. If you are looking to challenge the norm and impact change then we are looking for you!
- Work with major app developers and game developers (i.e. EA, Sybo, Miniclip, etc)
- Maximize business opportunities and achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients as well as prepare and submit value-based proposals to grow the partnerships.
- Review and optimize partnership integrations; analyze performance and strategize on improvements that will increase the success of the clients business goals and expectations
- Understand the product inside and out to project manage all troubleshooting efforts and integrations with the Technical Team to ensure issues and integrations are communicated, resolved and completed in a timely manner
- Think critically and outside of the box about how to best use data for driving business and product decisions
- Support Sales Managers in closing new business through platform demonstrations of the tools and capabilities
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients regarding their monetization and user acquisition strategy
- Interact with product, sales, marketing and legal teams to ensure you address your clients needs and help them grow their business
- 2-3 years experience in client management role from global companies (experience in the online or mobile adtech industry is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills in order to evaluate performance and build new strategies using Excel will help you push the envelope
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload, as well as handle details accurately while keeping the big picture in mind will help you succeed
- Self-motivated and a team player with a can do attitude that is willing to go the extra mile
- Willingness to travel (client meetings, conferences)
- Energetic with a strong drive to be a part of an innovative and data driven team
- English- high level
- Russian Speaker- big advantage!
Your application has been successfully submitted.